The X1 Studio Bundle and Vocal Pack. Everything you need to start recording - right now.
The X1 Studio Bundle
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter® helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room around it (learn more here).
The X1 Studio Bundle has everything from the Vocal Pack, plus our simple and effective RF-X so you can record anywhere you want.
"The sE X1 has a more open quality, seems less colored and has a top end that you would normally associate with microphones about 5 times the price."
- Russ Hughes, Pro Tools Expert (full review)
"I like sE's X1 mic for its lively, in‑your‑face character, which still manages to avoid sounding strident. This is also a good all‑rounder for the kind of acoustic instruments that you find in a typical home studio."
- Paul White, Sound On Sound (full review)
"The build quality, facilities and overall feel of this microphone are certainly beyond what you would expect considering the street price...perhaps it’s the fact that sE have a dedicated factory over in Shanghai producing this stuff, but I wouldn’t have been surprised if you told me it was twice the price if not more."
- Mike Watkinson, AskAudioMag (full review)
"Everyone should have one."
- Ryan Hewitt, Producer/Engineer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Avett Brothers, Flogging Molly)
"I use it to keep the bad out and the good in. On vocals in certain rooms, on guitar cabs, and even on drums (floor toms and kicks)."
- F. Reid Shippen, GRAMMY®-winning Mixer / Engineer / Producer (India.Arie, Ingrid Michaelson, Jonny Lang)
"I’ve used them on vocals and instruments alike where I either need more isolation from other sounds/instruments in the room, or I don’t like the character of the room and I’m trying to minimize the amount of room sound pulled into the mic."
"You can never have enough tools and tricks to get the job done. This is exactly the kind of tool that, once you have it, you’ll use it over and over."
- Neal Cappellino, GRAMMY®-winning producer/engineer (Brad Paisley, Vince Gill, Alison Krauss & Union Station)