sE Electronics Gemini Tube Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The original sE Gemini as used by many of the world's top engineers, producers and artists has been updated to the Gemini II with a 10dB pad and bass cut and the Gemini III which is a dual capsule, multi-pattern limited edition Gemini.
Check out the Gemini II - the updated version of the Gemini condenser microphone.
What the professionals say:
"The Gemini has never let me down, it truly is a fantastic vocal microphone". - Jim Lowe (Stereophonics, The Charlatans)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU included.
- Connector: 3-pin