sE1a Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Building on the incredibly popular sE1, the sE1a retains the same capsule but combines this with all new, super-quiet electronics, all housed in a superbly restyled chassis.
This end-fire small diaphragm condenser microphone really is astonishing value for money. Great for drums, pianos, and acoustic stringed instruments the sE1a is a must have for any size studio.
To download a copy of the microphone technique booklet, click here.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa - 40 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
- Impedance: ≤ 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 137dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin