sE2200a Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone - Discontinued
The sE2200a is a classic large diaphragm condenser mic from sE Electronics and has been used on countless No.1 albums. The original sE2200a is now unfortunately discontinued however the newest upgraded versions include;
- sE2200a II Cardioid also known as sE2200a II C
- sE2200a II Multi Pattern
- The sE2200T is the valve version of the above mics.
To download a copy of the microphone technique booklet, click here.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa -37 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin