Z3300a Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The Z3300A is a versatile FET microphone and utilises a large 1.07" twin diaphragm, which gives the recording engineer a choice of three polar patterns, omni, cardioid and figure of eight.
Couple this with a 100Hz low cut filter and new ultra clean, ultra quiet Z range electronics and the Z3300A is the premium solid state microphone for almost all recording applications, from vocals, to pianos and acoustic instruments.
To download a copy of the microphone technique booklet, click here.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin