What better way to celebrate the growing sE fan base than by GIVING AWAY MICROPHONES?
We’re going to celebrate some Facebook fan milestones with you all by giving away A TON OF GEAR over the coming months. The first giveaway (and details on how you could win) will be announced on our Facebook page as soon as we hit 30K followers - and we’re nearly there!
So SHARE the sE page with your friends, let’s GROW the family, and let’s WIN SOME MICS!
(check your email, Christian!)
Thanks so much to EVERYONE who entered - and to EarthQuaker Devices, of course! Stay tuned for our next giveaway, which will no doubt be coming soon. Make sure to follow us on our social networks to learn about it first...
Hey there, sports fans! (And musicians.)
sE Electronics and EarthQuaker Devices® are teaming up to give one lucky guitarist an all-star recording package! Two brands. Three prizes each. Three ways to enter. Winner take all. Signing up is easier than scoring floor seats to the playoffs. Here’s how:
- Enter your email address (below) for a chance to win!
- To double your chances of winning, follow sE Electronics (@seelectronics) & EarthQuaker Devices (@earthquakerdev) on Instagram and comment on the contest post(s)! One comment = one entry. One entry per user per post.
And if that’s not enough entries to win, go for the triple-double: like sE Electronics & EarthQuaker Devices on Facebook and comment on the contest post(s). One comment = one entry. One entry per user per post.
Contest valid 3/30/2018 - 4/13/2018.
guitaRF® Reflexion Filter®
VR1 Passive Ribbon Microphone
V7 X Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Stereo Reverb & Delay
Mega Ultimate Overdrive
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoters are sE Electronics International, Inc. and EarthQuaker Devices, LLC.
- Employees of the promoters or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via: https://www.earthquakerdevices.com/triple-double or https://www.seelectronics.com/blog/2018/3/30/earthquaker-devices-x-se-electronics-triple-double-giveaway
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm ET, April 13th 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winner are as described on this page: https://www.earthquakerdevices.com/triple-double
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time for any reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the list of valid entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or social media within ten (10) days of the contest's conclusion. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and potentially pick replacement winners at our discretion.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize(s) can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
- The winners agrees to the use of their names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.