The H1 lets your voice shine like never before.
The ultimate stage & studio all-round performance mic for handheld vocals.
The H1 handheld live condenser is the ultimate stage and studio all-round performance mic for handheld vocals. The ultra-smooth sounding condenser capsule has been voiced and tuned specifically for live & touring applications, and provides a stunningly clear sound on any voice.
It utilizes a specialized internal shock mount for extremely low handling noise – equivalent to that of the best dynamic mics, while maintaining the sonic signature and performance of a high-quality condenser.
The H1’s robust all-metal construction, stainless spring steel mesh grille and gold-plated XLR contacts ensure durability and reliability with no corrosion for many years. The custom-voiced capsule, tight production tolerances and high workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency.
STAINLESS SPRING STEEL MESH GRILLE
- dent-proof and corrosion-free
- perfect durability and reliability
- efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops
ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH PREMIUM FINISH
- roadworthy design - no plastic
- high quality die cast parts
- corrosion-free materials and finishing
SPECIALIZED CONDENSER CAPSULE
- custom-tuned for stunningly clear vocals
- makes getting a great sound easier than ever
SOPHISTICATED SUPERCARDIOID CAPSULE DESIGN
- helps isolates your voice from other instruments on the stage
- ensures high gain before feedback
SPECIALIZED INTERNAL SHOCKMOUNT
- efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration
- eliminates handling noise, footfall noise and any rumble
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
- for loss-free and reliable signal connection
sE logo sticker
Capsule: 2/3" condenser capsule
Polar pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 16 mV/PA (-36 dBV)
Max SPL (0.5% THD): 135 dB
Equivalent noise level: 16 dB
Dynamic range: 119 dB
Signal-to-noise ratio: 78 dB
Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
Electrical Impedance: <200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
Current consumption: 3.9 mA
Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
Diameter: 47.5 mm (1.87 in.) x Length: 182 mm (7.17 in.)
Weight: 293 g / 10.34 oz