sE Electronics Z5600a II Tube Microphone
The Z5600a II large diaphragm stepped 9-pattern tube condenser microphone is one of the most versatile mics in today's market. With 9 graded steps through omni, cardioid and figure of eight patterns, 10dB pad and bass cut, the Z5600a II finds uses in a huge number of applications, from mic-ing a live drum kit, to overhead on a choir. Above all though, this excellent mic has won its praise on delivering superb vocal recordings, with natural warmth and incredible detail.
The Z5600a II is a mic that you could just leave up in your tracking room ~ Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens Of The Stone Age, Enemy, A Perfect Circle)
This beautiful mic, comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminium flight case with a large shock-mount and a brand new brushed Aluminium PSU with pattern switching and cables.
To download a copy of the microphone technique booklet, click here.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa - 37 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit.
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External Power Supply Unit (PSU) included.
- Connector: 8-pin army connector