sE V Series mics and Vic Firth sticks come together to produce a dynamic live drum sound that can be felt on stage and in the audience. I’m proud to have the quality and consistency of both on the All American Road Show.”
DEREK MIXON, DRUMMER (CHRIS STAPLETON)
One sE V PACK ARENA (1x V7 X, 1x V KICK, 3x V CLAMP + V BEAT, 1x sE8 Stereo Pair)
Three bricks of Vic Firth American Concept Freestyle 7A Drumsticks (total 36 pairs)
We’d very much appreciate it if you’d follow us on our social channels. Otherwise, how else would you learn about our giveaways? (We do them a lot.)
Fill out this form to be entered into the giveaway - we’ll be announcing the winner at the AES Show in NYC on October 18th!
Watch Chris Stapleton’s FOH Engineer Arpad Sayko talk us through the sE mics they use on stage:
Learn more about the V SERIES for drums:
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is sE Electronics International, Inc.
2. Employees of sE Electronics or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via https://seelectronics.com/v-pack-vic-firth
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm EST, October 15th 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winner are as described on these pages: https://seelectronics.com/v-pack-vic-firth
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time for any reason.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from the list of valid entries.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or social media within seven days of the contest's conclusion. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and potentially pick replacement winners at our discretion.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize(s) can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
17. The winners agrees to the use of their names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.