sE Electronics 3-Year Extended Warranty
All sE Electronics products come with a standard 2-year limited warranty, valid from the date of purchase. This warranty can be extended by an extra year, to a full 3 years, by registering your purchase through the sE website, and guarantees the product to remain free from operating defects during the warranty period.
In the event that service is required, all necessary parts and labor will be furnished free of charge; or at sE’s discretion, the product will be replaced with a suitable equivalent. Accessories and items such as boxes and cables are not covered under this warranty.
Original proof of purchase is required, so please keep your receipt in a safe place. For full details, please see our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
sE Electronics and sE Rupert Neve Limited Warranty - Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of this sE Electronics and sE Rupert Neve limited warranty are:
1. The warranty only applies to sE Electronics and sE Rupert Neve products (henceforth “sE product”) purchased from authorized sE Electronics and/or sE Rupert Neve dealers (“henceforth “sE dealer”). For authorized dealers of sE Electronics and sE Rupert Neve products in all regions, please check with your territory distributor, listed on the “Where To Buy” page of our website (http://seelectronics.com/where-to-buy).
2. The warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship of the sE product and is limited to the repair or replacement of that product. At its sole discretion, sE Electronics may (a) repair “the product” supplying parts and labor free of charge, (b) replace the sE with a new sE product of the same model, or (c) replace the sE product with a new sE product of a similar specification, in circumstances where the same sE product is no longer available.
3. The warranty does not cover any of the following: damage caused by the user; spillages or moisture; neglect, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to failure to use the sE product for its normal purpose in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for usage, failure to properly maintain the sE product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, or the failure to use the sE product in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications; normal wear and tear; use of microphone/product with incompatible or faulty equipment; unauthorized modifications; repairs conducted by unauthorized persons or service centers; the model and/or serial number being altered, removed or made illegible; accidents; or acts of God or any cause beyond the control of sE Electronics. Cosmetic defects, such as paint finish, and general wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
4. The warranty does not apply to accessories, packaging, boxes and cables.
5. The warranty is transferable during the term of the applicable warranty period of the sE product but this is subject to the conditions outlined in (7).
6. The warranty does not affect any statutory rights that the original purchaser may have in accordance with the law applicable in the jurisdiction where the sE product was purchased, or any rights that the original purchaser may have against the authorized sE dealer pursuant to their original purchase agreement.
7. In order to claim pursuant to this warranty, the sE product must be returned, together with the original proof of purchase (standard 2 year warranty) and proof of warranty extension (extended 3 year warranty) to the authorized sE dealer in the territory and at which the sE product was originally purchased.
8. Once the sE product has been received, the authorized sE dealer will assess the warranty claim and then arrange replacement in accordance with the warranty procedure prescribed by sE Electronics for their authorized service center network. The warranty replacement process will be conducted by the authorized sE dealer as promptly as possible and within a reasonable time from the date of submission of the warranty claim.
9. In all circumstances, a claimant under this warranty will be liable for all costs in delivering their sE product back to the authorized sE dealer for warranty replacement and for all costs in collecting the repaired unit, or its replacement sE product, from that authorized sE dealer. The sE dealer may waive the cost of return shipping to a nominated address after the warranty replacement at that sE dealer’s sole discretion.
10. sE Electronics will not accept any warranty replacement without the original proof of purchase of the sE product, and without the registration of the sE product during the extended warranty period. It is the purchaser's responsibility to keep the original proof of purchase safe at all times, as sE Electronics is not obliged to provide a copy of the original.
11. sE Electronics shall not be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the sEproduct arising out of the use or inability to use the sE product insofar as allowed to be disclaimed by law in the jurisdiction where the sEproduct was purchased. Under no circumstances shall either party be liable for any incidental, special, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this warranty agreement (including but not limited to procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data or profits or interruption), however caused and on any theory of liability, arising in any way out of user’s use of the sE Product or this warranty agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. This warranty can be extended to 3 (three) years from the date of purchase. To be eligible for the extension of the warranty, the original purchaser must register the purchase of their sE product on the sE Electronics website registration page (http://seelectronics.com/se-product-registration) and follow the procedure outlined in item 10. The terms and conditions of the original warranty will then apply for the term of the extended warranty period.
13. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties. sE Electronics expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or other disclaimers, so the above exclusion and disclaimers may not apply to user.
Last Updated May 31, 2016